We assist and represent our clients in litigation related to the protection of their intangible assets and the defense of their intellectual property rights. We work in coordination with the IP attorneys and experts associated with the operations.
Our team has acquired recognized experience in this type of litigation in various industrial sectors, including life sciences, chemicals, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, electronics, technology and consumer goods.
For example, we have acted in disputes relating to
- Infringement actions (including seizures, injunctions and enforcement proceedings);
- patent invalidity actions;
- patent assertion actions;
- actions relating to employee inventions (ownership, remuneration) before the Conseil National des Inventions de Salariés and the competent courts;
We also represent our clients in mediation and arbitration relating to these matters.
We represent companies and their managers in all conflict situations they may encounter in the development of their activities, before civil courts, European authorities, French, Swiss and international mediation and arbitration institutions.
In particular, we represent our clients in disputes relating to
- contractual breaches and non-performance, as well as wrongful termination of commercial contracts
- tort liability, unfair competition, product liability, misleading advertising
- post-acquisition and shareholder disputes
We also assist our clients in technical litigation, including forensic evaluations.